ATTENTION ALL POCO MINOR SOFTBALL ASSOCIATION MEMBERS!
WE NEED YOU!
Players Parents Coaches Umps
We are holding the 2016 / 2017 AGM on September 20!!
This is the time to have your say in what goes on. Join the board!
Happy? Mad? Sad? Glad?
We want to hear your suggestions, concerns, complaints, ANYTHING!
Please come down and join us!
Tell us how to make PoCo Minor better for the kids! We want the 2016/2017 season the best ever, but we need your help to make this happen. The association is 100% volunteer run, and the more help we have, the better time YOUR children have.
Each family in attendance will receive a $20 discount towards their 2017 Registration!!! (one per family)
Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2016
Time: 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Join us for pizza and registration for discount from 615 – 7pm
Place: The Outlet – 2253 Leigh Square, Port Coquitlam
Just confirming a few other details, will post asap.
Positions up for election:
- President – preside at all meetings of the Association. Supervise the affairs of the Association; responsible for the development and maintenance of the programs of the Association. Member of all committees, and signing officer for the Association.
- Secretary (will be vacant) – conducts correspondence and issues notices of meetings. Keeps minutes, custodian of records and documents (except those of the Treasurer).
- Registrar – obtains player registration forms and fees. Checks registrations and birth certificates. Forwards complete list of all registrants as appropriate. Keeps existing player files updated. Reports irregularities in registration or payment to the executive.
- Equipment Manager – arranges for maintenance, repair and storage of all equipment owned by the Association. Issues equipment to each team. Ensures return of equipment at the end of the season. Keeps record of all equipment owned by the Association. Keeps ample supply of balls and other equipment that may be required. Arranges purchase of all equipment or supplies as required. Signing officer.
- Sponsorship – responsible for soliciting sponsorships for the association, except traveling teams.
- Concession Manager – responsible for coordinating concessions for all Association tournaments. Responsible for purchasing food, beverages and supplies as per executive approval. Responsible for turning proceeds and receipts over to the treasurer.
- Field Manager (will be vacant) – responsible for maintaining all fields during the season.
- Tournament Director (will be vacant) – responsible for coordinating and promoting all Association in house tournaments.
- Uniform Manager (will be vacant) – maintains, repairs and stores all uniforms owned by the Association. Issues uniforms to each team. Ensures return of uniforms at the end of the season. Keeps additional supply of uniforms on hand. Arranges purchase of uniforms as required.
- Treasurer (will be vacant) – keeps financial records, including books of account, as necessary to comply with the Societies Act. Renders financial statements to the directors, members and others when required. Shall be a signing officer.
See you there!